Logistics Administrator - Fixed Term
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
December 2, 2019
An opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Administrator to work within our Logistics team; reporting to the Chilled & Frozen Distribution Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all administration activities throughout the chilled & frozen operations including the export operation. From time to time you may also be asked to provide support to the ambient distribution administration team whereby you will be providing back-up and assistance when required.
Our unique approach to business translates into much more than producing a great product. It means personal achievement and satisfaction in a job well done.
You must have the following skills and attributes:
- Have demonstrable experience in a similar role/position
- Be able to demonstrate excellent literacy, numeracy & accuracy skills
- Computer literate
- Enthusiastic, motivated and enjoy a challenge
- Strong communication skills
- Commitment to building strong working relationships with other staff
- Ability to effectively manage your time and work load under pressure
- Apply common sense to problem solve
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
What we offer:
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
- Competitive remuneration
If you think this is you please click 'apply now' we will be reviewing applicants as they come in.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
**Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.