At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionising the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
The role of FSQ (Food Safety & Quality) Systems Improvement has become available, based in Hastings.
Quality is our Key value and business driver. The purpose of this role is to ensure that Quality systems are standardized, continuously improved and developed at our two Hastings sites.
We are ideally looking for someone with exceptional drive and enthusiasm to work across our two large Hastings manufacturing sites. Ideally you will be experienced in Science, Food Technology or a related field but attitude and ability to deliver is more important.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a can do attitude, strong communication skills and advanced computer skills, able to work independently and drive to enable the manufacturing sites to achieve their Quality goals.
To your advantage would be practical experience in achieving quality, processing or manufacturing improvements in a food or FMCG operation.
What we require from you:
- Improve, standardize, Maintain & develop the company quality standards, policies and processes under guidance from Site FSQ Leads.
- Provide reporting and data analysis service to Site Management teams
- Innovate to eliminate or replace processes and docuementation.
- Perform Internal Audits
- Lead continuous improvement projects
- High competence, communication skills & computer literate
What you bring:
- A high work rate and ability to get things done
- Knowledge and experience in food processing or a manufacturing environment.
- Teamwork and a sense of urgency.
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in written format.
What we offer:
- Development opportunities in a large organization.
- Competitive salary
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- International career opportunities
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.