Part-Time Merchandiser - Whanganui
January 9, 2020
At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionising the food industry - we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
Build your career in Sales by working directly with our customers in the local grocery stores.
An exciting customer facing role for a reliable and motivated sales merchandiser.
By joining our team you'll gain insight into the front-line workings of New Zealand's largest company. You'll take on a role with responsibility and independence that will enable you to grow your career.
20 hours per week (split between Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday)
You will be part of our Field Sales team responsible for building store displays and basic merchandising of our market leading products.
- You will have reasonable level of fitness as you will be on your feet for most of your shift and have the ability to lift heavy grocery items.
- The role will involve unloading of grocery products and stock rotation on shelves in stores.
- Checking expiry dates on products and ensuring season lines are rotated.
- Reporting on daily operations and escalating any issues or feedback onto Territory Managers.
- The role will involve building and maintaining good working relationship with key store personnel.
You will need to be:
- Physically fit to work.
- Reliable, available & punctual.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Capable of working unsupervised.
- Have a great work ethic.
Applicant must also have:
- A current full clean driver’s license.
- A reliable cell phone and email address.
- Flexibility on hours as some early morning starts will be required. Being able to work additional hours/days when required would be an advantage.
Company clothing supplied.
Long service leave.
Beginning of your career in sales.
Gain insights into the front-line workings of FMCG and retail environment.
Heinz Wattie's is committed to drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug test.
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand should apply. Evidence will be required.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our Field Sales team, please apply now.