Hastings, Hawke's Bay
June 27, 2019
OUR VISION: TO BE THE BEST FOOD COMPANY, GROWING A BETTER WORLD
At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionizing the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
We are seeking expressions of interests for Team Leaders to be based at our Tomoana Site in Hastings.
It’s an exciting opportunity to be part of a team and to lead a team that enjoys challenges and is results orientated. Reporting directly to the Team Manager and working closely with production leadership and supporting functions.
You will bring to the role?
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment with a sound understanding of production / supply chain management (preferable)
- Leadership experience of small to medium sized teams
- Computer literacy especially in MS Office - including spreadsheets
- Knowledge of quality, compliance and Health and Safety processes and protocols
- Knowledge of food safety
- Proven planning and analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
What do we offer you?
- Highly competitive rates
- Exciting team environment
- Respected and valued
- Diverse working environment
- Culture of Meritocracy and Ownership…dream big!
If you think you are up for the challenge that this role offers and you’re looking for an opportunity of progression in a global cooperation, then what are you waiting for?
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.