Heinz Wattie's proudly produces a vast variety of fresh, frozen and ambient food products for consumers of all ages and stages, for every meal occasion and every season, making it a staple in New Zealand households. As part of Kraft Heinz globally, we take great pride in 'hand picking' talent who are entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative and will thrive in our culture that allows you to have an impact every day.
Our field sales team plays a critical role supporting us to continue our long-held success in the hearts and minds of New Zealanders, and that is where you come in! We currently have a position available for a part-time merchandiser to join our friendly team in Auckland. The vacancy is for 15 hours per week (split between Monday to Friday). Some early morning starts will be required. Being able to work additional hours/days when required would be an advantage.
This position involves display building and basic merchandising of our market leading products. You must be resilient with a strong customer service orientation, communication and sales skills, loads of initiative and a vibrant personality is essential.
* Be self-motivated, able to use initiative and be able to work unsupervised.
* Have good presentation and communication skills.
* Be available for early morning starts and evenings if required.
* Be in good physical health, as heavy lifting is involved.
* Have a reliable vehicle to get you to and from work as some travel is involved.
* Have a reliable cell phone and e-mail address.
This is a hands-on role, which will require a current “full” driver's license. If you truly enjoy sales and have confidence and passion, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!