Hastings, Hawke's Bay
December 3, 2018
OUR VISION: TO BE THE BEST FOOD COMPANY, GROWING A BETTER WORLD
At KraftHeinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionizing the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
We have an opportunity available for a Stock Controller to join our dynamic team at our Tomoana Edible site. You will report to the relevant line Team Leader, and your primary tasks is the control of material flow into and out of Tomoana edible production lines.
What we require from you:
- Receiving of correct and complete materials requirements
- Reconciliation of variance sheets
- Interaction and report of all variances to production staff
- Multi skilling various production lines
What you bring:
- An understanding of the production environment
- Attention to detail
- Inventory control and Planning skills
- Sense of urgency with regards to downtime
- Current driver’s license including:F” endorsement
- High appreciation for our quality and safety systems
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- High level of computer literacy
What we offer you:
- Highly competitive rates
- Exciting team environment
- Respected and valued
- Diverse working environment
- Culture of Meritocracy and Ownership…dream big!
If this sounds like you, then don’t hesitate – apply now!
Applications close Friday the 7th December 2018.
Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
Heinz Wattie's Ltd is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.