Seamer Maintenance Engineer
Hastings, Hawke's Bay
December 18, 2019
At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionising the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
We require two Seamer Maintenance Engineers for our King Street Site. These positions are an integral part of our Engineering team that will provide World Class maintenance.
What we require from you:
- Trade certificate
- 3-5 years experience with seamers and filling machinery
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff including production, engineering and management.
- Ability to analyse data, prepare reports and preventive maintenance programs.
- Computer literate
What we offer:
- A stepping stone role to future management roles if desired.
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop within our thriving organization.
- Competitive remuneration
Kraft Heinz is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
**Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.