Hastings, Hawke's Bay
January 24, 2019
OUR VISION: TO BE THE BEST FOOD COMPANY, GROWING A BETTER WORLD
At Kraft Heinz we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our dynamic team here at Kraft Heinz. Based at our Tomoana site in Hastings. This position is an integral part of our Engineering team that will provide World class maintenance to this busy site.
What we require from you:
- Strong Diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Ability to work a 4x4 rotating shift pattern
- Carry out planned and emergency maintenance in accordance with maintenance schedules
- Strong focus on health and Safety and Quality
- Physically fit and ability to work in confined spaces and heights
- Trade or engineering qualification in relevant field.
What you bring:
- Knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding of processing equipment coupled with a strong problem solving ability
- The drive, enthusiasm and knowledge to deliver outstanding improvements
- An excellent communicator both verbally and in written format
- A self-motivated and improvement focused team player
- Computer literate
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- The true ownership to influence the success of the world’s 5th largest food company
- International career opportunities
- A challenging environment where no two days are the same and that you’ll be challenged each and every day
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop within our thriving organisation