Hastings, Hawke's Bay
October 2, 2019
Operators Required - Tomoana
At Heinz Wattie’s we take great pride in our reputation for providing quality, nutritious foods to consumers around the globe. We are proud to be part of the Kraft Heinz Company and together are revolutionising the food industry – we are dedicated to being the best food company, powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete.
We are seeking outstanding key operators in online, hands on positions. These team members will typically work in a specific area of the factory. They are accountable for ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the area and achievement of set department goals.
What we require from you:
- All staff working in the area are compliant with H&S regulations
- Compliance with all food safety requirements
- Minimize downtime and spoilage
- Ensure quality standards and procedures are maintained
- Direct staff at lower levels to ensure smooth production flow is maintained
- Manage breaks to minimize disruption and ensure smooth production flow
- Experience in cooking or prepping in a manufacturing environment desirable
What we offer:
- A stepping stone role to future management roles, if desired.
- The true ownership to influence the success of the World’s 5th largest food company
- A challenging environment, where no two days are the same
- On-going opportunities for you to grow and develop as a manager within our thriving organisation
- Competitive remuneration
Kraft Heinz is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
**Only people who are eligible to work in New Zealand or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.