This program is designed to broaden your knowledge of how a multi-faceted, multi-national corporation operates. Trainees are groomed to be the future leaders of Kraft Heinz. All trainees will undergo a one year program with exposure to key areas of the business and will lead a project directly correlated to business growth before graduating and awarded a junior management position.
There are exciting and unlimited growth opportunities offered, together with the autonomy to take full ownership of your work and achieve results from Day 1. If you’re eager to own your career and deliver results, this is the company you should apply to.
Who Will Love A Career Here?
You are looking for a career with a true impact, where you can make impactful decisions and tackle challenges on a daily basis. If you are you naturally curious, ambitious and find satisfaction working in a fast-paced environment, you will love a career with Kraft Heinz. Put your solid analytical skill sets and strong business acumen to good use as you embark on this journey with Kraft Heinz to become the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World.
What Is Kraft Heinz Looking For?
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… numerous projects on hand? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about delivering results and taking ownership of your work
- Ambitious. You’re always on the lookout to do better and to take on bigger challenges
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated and innovative. You understand the impact of your role and will think out of the box to deliver your results
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
- An excellent communicator. You know how to simplify complex issues and are comfortable to speak with colleagues across all regions
- A Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Only people who are eligible to work in Singapore or who are certain they can gain eligibility through immigration processes should apply. Evidence will be required.
All year round.